1) First of all, you have to take a doughnut cutter.
2) Twelve circles and holes must be cut from bread.
3) Set aside.
4) The remaining bread should be torn into in pieces.
5) Take a greased 13×9-inch baking dish.
6) Place the bread pieces in the dish.
7) The ham, asparagus and cheese need to be layered.
8) The bread circles and holes have to be arranged on top.
9) The eggs and milk must be beaten lightly.
10) Then, mustard, salt, and onion should be added and you have to mix them well.
11) The egg mixture should be pored over bread circles and holes.
12) The next step is to cover and refrigerate for 6 hours at least or it can be done overnight.
13) It should be baked uncovered at 325 Degree Fahrenheit for 55 minutes. (You must stop when top become light golden brown)
14) Keep it for 10 minutes before serving.