1) One banana shallot must be sweated in a small quantity of olive oil and mushrooms have to be added and seasoned as well.
2) Keep on frying for a few minutes to release moisture from mushrooms.
3) Cream has to be added and simmered until thickened.
4) Keep the heat medium and the aubergine slices have to be dry-fried. (Stop when they become charred and soft)
5) The Grill must be preheated to maximum setting.
6) A small quantity of the mushroom mix should be added to the aubergine slices and they should be rolled up as cannelloni.
7) Take a dish that is ovenproof and the slices have to be placed in the dish.
8) It should be covered with blue cheese before putting under a hot grill until the cheese melts.
9) After bringing a pan of water to a boil, tomatoes have to be added and they should be removed after 30 seconds. (Make sure that the skin is peeled).
10) The tomatoes should be placed in a bowl containing ice water and once they become cool, skin should be removed. Then, the pips have to scooped out and flesh needs to be chopped as well.
11) Remaining shallot, garlic, sugar and vinegar must be placed in a small pan and simmered.
12) Salt and chili have to be added to taste and the fresh tomatoes and tomato puree should be added when it is cooked and become syrupy.
13) Add coriander after simmering for a few minutes.
14) For serving, the cannelloni must be placed between two plates and dressed using tomato sauce.