1) First of all, the grill must be heated to medium-high heat.
2) The grates need to be oiled with vegetable oil. (It is being done to stop the burgers from sticking).
3) Take a large bowl.
4) Chicken needs to be added.
5) Pepper, salt, cheddar, lime juice, paprika, cumin, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro and onion must be tossed in.
6) The ingredients should be stirred in with the help of a fork into the chicken.
7) You have to make sure that the mixture is properly blended.
8) The chicken mixture must be shaped into 4 1/2-inch patties.
9) The patties have to be grilled for 5 to 6 minutes per side.
10) Set aside for a few minutes before serving.
11) The buns should be topped with guacamole.
12) The burger has to be topped with desired toppings.