1) The oven has to be preheated to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Take a small saucepan and the port should be brought to a boil. (The heat must be kept to medium-high heat).
3) It should be cooked for 10 minutes and make sure that the quantity comes down to 2 tablespoons.
4) The cherry preserves must be stirred in and cooked for 45 seconds.
5) The pan has to be removed from heat.
6) Chopped thyme needs to be stirred in.
7) Take a small bowl and then, pepper, salt and garlic powder should be combined in the bowl.
8) The spice mixture has to be rubbed over pork in an even manner.
9) The skillet must be heated over medium-high heat.
10) Oil needs to be added
11) It should be swirled to coat.
12) Pork must be added to pan and cooked for 8 minutes. (You have to make sure that it turns brown on all sides).
13) A jelly-roll pan has to be taken and it needs to be coated with cooking spray.
14) The pork must be placed into the pan.
15) It should be roasted for 20 minutes at 425 Degree Fahrenheit.
16) The pork needs to be brushed using port mixture. (You can use half portion).
17) It should be roasted for 5 minutes at 425 Degrees Fahrenheit. (Make sure that a thermometer shows 135 Degree Fahrenheit).
18) The pork needs to be removed from oven.
19) It should be brushed with the remaining port mixture.
20) Set aside for 10 minutes.
21) You have to cut into slices.
22) It can be topped with thyme sprigs.