1) First of all, you need to take a bowl.
2) 2 tablespoons chives, barbecue sauce, breadcrumbs and egg must be placed in the bowl.
3) Pepper and salt must be used to season and you have to mix well.
4) A level tablespoon of mince mixture should be rolled onto the oval shaped meatballs.
5) Each bacon rasher must be cut in half cross-ways and then, it needs to be cut in half length-ways. (There must be 26 pieces).
6) One bacon piece should be wrapped around each meatball and it should be secured using a toothpick.
7) Take a frying pan and heat oil. (The heat needs to be kept over medium level).
8) The meatballs have to be cooked in batches for 8 to 10 minutes. (You need to turn the pieces and stop when they are cooked through and browned all over).
9) They have to be drained on paper towel.
Ranch dipping sauce
1) Take a bowl.
2) Butter milk, sour cream and mayonnaise should be placed in the bowl.
3) You must still well to combine all ingredients.
4) Salt and pepper must be used to season.
5) Cheese and remaining chives have to be stirred in.