1) In order to prepare the slaw, all dressing ingredients have to be combined.
2) They should be tossed with the carrots and cabbage as well.
3) It can be refrigerated and can be taken out when needed.
4) For preparing the burgers, the grill must be preheated to 375-400 Degree Fahrenheit.
5) For preparing the patties, all turkey burger ingredients should be combined in a large bowl.
6) They should be converted into patties and grilled for 5 minutes on each side.
7) If want use bell peppers, they must be placed on the grill after flipping the burgers.
8) The burgers must be assembled and slaw can be added on the burger before serving.