1) Oven must be preheated to 240 C/220C (fan-forced).
2) In large bowl, salt, sugar, yeast, and flour should be combined.
3) You must create a well.
4) 3/4 cup warm water and oil must be added.
5) All these things need to be mixed until the formation of a soft dough.
6) It must be turned out onto a surface that is lightly floured.
7) It has to be kneaded for 5 minutes. (Stop when it becomes elastic and smooth).
8) The dough must be placed in a large bowl that is oiled lightly.
9) A lightly oiled plastic wrap has to be used to cover.
10) Set aside in a warm place for 60 minutes and make sure that it is double in size.
11) The dough needs to be punched down.
12) It has to be turned out onto a surface that is lightly floured.
13) The dough must be rolled out create a 25 cm round.
14) It has to be transferred to a pizza tray that is greased. (You can use a large baking tray).
15) The pizza sauce must be spread evenly on the dough.
16) 1/2 the cheese should be sprinkled in.
17) The next step is top with olives, chorizo, capsicum, onion, salami and ham.
18) The remaining cheese has to be sprinkled in.
19) Pepper should be used to season.
20) It has to be bake for 15 to 20 minutes and stop when the base turns crisp and golden and cheese is melted.
21) The pizza can be served after sprinkling with basil.