1) First of all, the oven must be preheated to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) The second step is to grease a 13×9-inch baking dish.
3) Pineapple must be drained and you have to reserve 2 tablespoons juice. (You can save the remaining juice for another purpose or discard it).
4) Take a large bowl.
5) The reserved juice, drained pineapple, oil, sugar, carrots and eggs have to beaten and make sure that everything is blended well.
6) Take another bowl.
7) Salt, cinnamon, baking soda and flour should be whisked together.
8) The next step is to beat this mixture into the carrot mixture and make sure that both are blended well.
9) Walnuts have to be stirred in.
10) It should be transferred to prepared dish.
11) You have to bake it and stop for 35 to 40 minutes. (When you insert a toothpick in the center, it has to come out clean).
12) It should be cooled completely on a wire rack.
For frosting purposes
1) Take a large bowl.
2) The butter and cream cheese must be beaten properly and stop when it becomes smooth.
3) Vanilla should be beaten in.
4) Then the confectioners’ sugar has to beaten in a gradual manner.
5) Finally, it should be spread over the cake.