1) The brussel sprout should be cooked in a big saucepan after pouring boiling salted water for 5 to 7 minutes. (You can stop when the sprouts become just tender)
2) Then, you have to drain it and it should be refreshed in a bowl of cold water.
3) Allow to cool and then, drain in a proper way.
4) The sprouts must be sliced in half. (You can do this process 24 hours before serving)
5) Oil has to be heated in a large frying pan.
6) The lardons should be added.
7) They must be cooked covered over low to medium heat and you can stop when they become crisp.
8) While the lardons are getting cooked, garlic and cream must be brought to boil in a small saucepan.
9) As mentioned above, when the lardons become crisp; the halved sprouts must be added to the frying pan and they should be heated through while keep on stirring.
10) The cream has to be added and mixed well.
11) You need to season with pepper and salt before transferring to a serving dish.