1) In order to make creme bullies, you have to take a bowl and the egg yolks must be placed in the bowl.
2) Sugar needs to be added and mixed together to combine well.
3) Milk has to be added to a pan and vanilla pods and seeds must be added.
4) The pan should be brought to boil.
5) Egg mixture and milk need to be added to the bowl and mixed well.
6) Add cold cream and cover it before setting aside for 12 hours for infusion.
7) Oven has to be preheated to 200 Degree Fahrenheit.
8) You have to take out vanilla pods and the mixture must be divided among 8 ramekins. (The level needs to be kept below the rim).
9) The ramekins should be placed on a baking sheet and transferred to the oven to bake for one hour,
10) When they are set, take out and set aside to cool.
11) For making marinated summer fruits, the fruits must be kept in a colander after washing.
12) A handful of fruits must be added to the bowl and caster sugar has to be added to taste. Use a fork to mash.
13) The remaining fruits have to be stirred in along with mint and set aside for 5 minutes,
14) Demarara sugar needs to be sprinkled on top creme brulee and heated using a mini blowtorch to caramelize.
15) It can be served with the marinated fruits.