1) Oven needs to be preheated to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Take a large skillet.
3) Oil must be heated over medium to high heat.
4) Broccoli and onion should be added.
5) You have to cook and stir well until the broccoli becomes crisp-tender.
6) The greens and garlic should also be stirred in.
7) They should be cooked and stirred for 4 to 5 minutes and make sure that the greens are wilted.
8) The pastry sheet must be unrolled into a 9-inch pie plate.
9) Edge needs to be fluted.
10) It should be filled with broccoli mixture.
11) Take a small bowl.
12) Pepper, salt, rosemary, milk and eggs need to be whisked.
13) 1/4 cup cheddar cheese must be stirred in.
14) 1/4 cup Swiss cheese should also be stirred in.
15) It should be poured over vegetables.
16) The remaining cheeses have to be sprinkled in.
17) You have to bake for 30 to 35 minutes. (When a knife is inserted in the center, it has to come out clean).
18) You must let stand 15 minutes before cutting.