1) You have to take a pot and boil salted water.
2) Pasta must be place into the boiling water and you need to follow the package instructions in a careful manner.
3) Keep 1 cup of pasta water separate and the remaining should be drained.
4) You must take a large skillet and place it over medium heat.
5) Butter and cream have to be added to the skillet.
6) They should be cooked and you can stop when the cream is heated through and butter is melted.
7) Parmesan needs to be whisked in.
8) Salt and pepper must be used to season.
9) If you find that the thickness of the sauce is slightly higher, the reserved pasta water needs to be added. (When you add the water, it should be done one tablespoon at a time)
10) After adding the water, it can be removed from heat.
11) Now, the cooked pasta has to be added.
12) You have to toss well. (Make sure that the pasta becomes fully coated with sauce)
13) Parsley can be used for garnishing and you can serve this dish warm.