1) In order to make Gazpacho, you need to take a food processor or blender.
2) All Gazpacho ingredients must be added to the blender or processor and they should be blended to create a smooth puree.
3) It has to be chilled in the fridge overnight.
4) Water must be brought to boil in a pan.
5) Quails’ eggs have to be added immediately and they need to be hard boiled for 3 minutes.
6) The eggs must be run under cold water.
7) When they become cool, the shell has to be peeled off.
8) Then, the eggs should be chopped.
9) Basil has to be stirred into the gazpacho.
10) It should be poured into the bowls and the croutons must be sprinkled over.
11) Garnishing can be done with the help of olive oil (drizzling) and quails’ egg.