1) The chicken must be cut into chucks (1 1/2 to 2 inch- pieces).
2) They need to be added to a bowl and slat must be sprinkled over.
3) Olive oil, lemon juice, pepper, oregano, garlic and yogurt must be added to the chicken and stirred well to combine.
4) They need to be marinated for 30 to 60 minutes.
5) Lemon juice, pepper, salt, garlic and yogurt should be combined in a small bowel.
6) The cucumber has to be grated using the holes of a box grater and then, it has to be placed in a strainer for squeezing out extra moisture.
7) Now, the cucumber must be added to the yogurt mixture.
8) The grill must be prepared for direct high heat.
9) Now, you have to take metal or bamboo skewers (soaked in water) and the chicken pieces should be threaded onto the skewers.
10) A lemon slice that is folded over like a taco must be placed between the chicken pieces.
11) When the grill becomes hot, the grates must be brushed with a bit of olive oil and some olive oil needs to be added to the chicken skewers as well.
12) The skewers should be placed on the hottest area of the grill and the grill has to be covered,
13) They have to be seared for 2 to 3 minutes per side. (Make sure that the chicken turns brown and cooked through).
14) This dish can be served with tzatziki sauce.