1) The grill must be preheated. (High direct heat)
2) BBQ sauce and cooked chicken must be mixed and set aside.
3) The sour cream needs to be mixed with BBQ sauce.
4) Aluminum foil sheets must be taken and crimped the sides to get a boat shape.
5) A layer of tortilla chips should be arranged over the bottom. (Make sure that the chips have some exposure on the top).
6) Then, cheese needs to be sprinkled and you can keep some for chicken.
7) Cooked chopped chicken (Sauce coated) should be sprinkled over the chips and the remaining cheese must also be sprinkled.
8) The nacho boats have to be placed on the grill and cooked for 5 to 10 minutes covered. (Stop when the cheese melts and the chips turn brown at the edges).
9) If you are using a grill without a cover, a big foil packet can be made to place the nachos or the foil boats can be tented with another foil.
10) The sour cream BBQ sauce needs to be drizzled.
11) Cilantro, jalapeno, red onion and chopped tomato can also be sprinkled before serving.