1) First of all, the grill must be prepared and the heat needs to be for direct-high.
2) You should not put coals or flame on one side to keep it cool.
3) As the grill is getting heated, the skewers have to be threaded through the pawns.
4) The tail should be starting point and the skewers should go through the middle to end.
5) Olive oil has to be taken and it should be brushed over the pawns.
6) Salt has to be sprinkled as well.
7) Take a microwave-safe bowl and butter and garlic must be added to the bowl.
8) They should be heated and stopped when the butter is melted.
9) The skewers have to be arranged on the grill.
10) The pawns must be kept over the flame and the ends of the skewer have to be kept over the cool part of the grill.
11) Each side must be grilled for a duration of 2 minutes.
12) When the prawns are cooked and done as per your needs, they should be transferred to a serving bowl.
13) Pour over the garlic butter.
14) Chives can be sprinkled before serving.