1) The crescent dough needs to be separated into eight triangles.
2) Take an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
3) The dough must be placed into the pie plate (points should be kept toward the center).
4) It should be pressed onto the bottom and up the sides so that a crust is formed.
5) Perforations have to be sealed.
6) Mustard has to be spread.
7) Set aside.
8) Take a large skillet and pour butter.
9) Mushrooms, onion and asparagus need to be sautéed. (Stop when asparagus becomes crisp-tender).
10) Take a large bowl and combine beaten eggs, mozzarella cheese, fresh parsley, salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, oregano and sage in the bowl.
11) The asparagus mixture must be stirred in.
12) Pour into crust.
13) It should be baked at 375 Degree Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes. (When a knife is inserted in the centre, it should come out clean).
14) Set aside 10 minutes and then cut into pieces.
1) The unbaked quiche must be covered and frozen).
2) When you want use it, remove from the freezer 30 minutes before baking.
3) The oven has to be preheated to 375 Degree Fahrenheit.
4) The quiche must be placed on a baking sheet and the edge gas to be covered loosely using foil.