1) Chicken broth must be brought to a simmer in a medium pan (Heat must be kept at medium level) and then, bring the heat to low.
2) Oil needs to be heated in a large pan and cooked after adding onion for 5 minutes. (Keep on stirring and make sure that onion becomes translucent)
3) Thyme, bay leaf, mushroom, garlic and one tablespoon of butter need to be added to the pot and cooked for 4 minutes. (You need to ensure that mushrooms become softened and golden)
4) After seasoning with pepper and salt, this mixture must be removed from the pot.
5) The remaining butter should be melted in the pot and arborio rice must also be added. (Keep on stirring quickly)
6) They must be cooked for 2 minutes and makes sure that the grains become well coated and smell toasty in a slight way.
7) Wine needs to be added and cooked until absorbed completely.
8) Hot broth has to be added using a ladle and cooked until the rice absorbs the liquid fully. (You need to keep on stirring)
9) The remaining broth has to be added (one cup at a time) and make sure that the rice absorbs the broth completely before adding every cup.
10) It should be cooked to be firm to the bite and creamy by keeping on stirring.
11) The mushroom mixture should be added back to the rice.
12) Peas and parmesan must be stirred in and before garnishing with parsley.
13) You can serve it warm.