1) First of all, you need to take a frying pan.
2) Pour butter and olive oil in the pan.
3) Then, garlic and onion must be added and they should be fried. (You must stop when it becomes soft).
4) It is the time to place the mushroom and it has to be cooked soft.
5) Pepper and salt have to be used to season well.
6) White wine needs to be added and cooked. (You have to cook until the liquid volume has come down by half)
7) Cream should be added and simmered for 5 minutes.
8) Then, parsley must be added.
9) The seasoning needs to be checked again for making the necessary arrangements.
10) The pasta must be toasted through the sauce.
11) The next step is to take a warm bowl and the sauce needs to be transferred to this bowl.
12) The pine nuts can be sprinkled over before serving.