1) A 20 x 30 cm slice pan must be greased and, the base and two long sides have to be lined with baking paper. (You must make sure that the sides are overhanging).
2) The biscuits have to be placed in a food processor and they should be processed until crushed.
3) The spread has to be added and processed until combined.
4) It should be spooned into pan and a glass should be used for pressing over base.
5) Then, it has to be placed in the fridge for 30 minutes and make sure that it becomes firm.
6) The oven has to be preheated to 150C.
7) One yellow peach should be coarsely chopped.
8) It must be placed in a saucepan containing with 2 tablespoons of water.
9) You need to cook for 5 minutes over medium heat and stop when becomes tender. (Keep on stirring occasionally).
10) Set aside and cool.
11) The peach mixture needs to be processed in a food processor until turned smooth.
12) Now, Vanilla, eggs, sour cream, sugar and cream cheese must be added and processed until turns smooth.
13) It should be poured over the prepared base.
14) Raspberries need to e sprinkled.
15) The remaining yellow and white peaches should be cut into thin wedges and they must be arranged on top of the cheesecake in alternating colors.
16) You have to bake for 45 minutes and stop when just set.
17) The oven should be turned off.
18) The cheesecake has to be kept in the oven with the door ajar for a duration of 30 minutes.
19) You have to keep it in the fridge for 2 hours and take out when chilled.
20) It must be cut into pieces before serving.