1) The oven must be preheated to 425 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) Take a baking sheet.
3) 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon oil and the potatoes have to be combined on the baking sheet.
4) Toss to coat.
5) It should be baked at 425 Degree Fahrenheit for 25 minutes. (Stop when the potatoes become tender and keep on stirring after 10 minutes).
6) Take pan and add 2 teaspoons oregano.
7) Toss to coat.
8) A big skillet must be heated over medium to high heat.
9) The steak must be rubbed with 1 teaspoon oil.
10) The remaining 1/4 teaspoon of pepper and salt must be sprinkled evenly.
11) Steak has to be added to pan and cooked for 4 minutes on each side
12) The steak should be placed on a cutting board.
13) Keep it there for 5 minutes and the grain must be cut across nto thin slices.
14) It needs to be returned to pan and the heat has to be kept medium-high heat.
15) The remaining 2 teaspoons oil must be added to pan.
16) It must be swirl to coat.
17) The garlic and shallots need to be added to pan.
18) They must be sauteed for 30 seconds.
19) The remaining sugar, tomato and oregano should be stirred in.
20) They need to be cooked for 1 minute.
21) Vinegar has to be stirred in.
22) The tomato mixture must be spooned evenly over steak.
23) It can be served with potato mixture.