1) Oven needs to be preheated to 425 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) Vegetables stock should be warmed over low heat in a saucepan.
3) Take a small Dutch oven and place it over medium high heat.
4) Pepper, salt, onion, garlic, oil and sun-dried tomatoes must be added.
5) They must be sauteed for 2 minutes and keep on stirring using a wooden spoon.
6) Wine and rice must be added and cooked for 2 minutes. (You need to stir frequently and make sure that wine absorbed)
7) Heat needs to be reduced to low and 3 cups warm stock should be ladled in one cup increments.
8) Cook for 5 to 7 minutes and keep on stirring until the rice absorbs majority of the liquid.
9) 2 cups of stock should be stirred in and the lid needs to be placed on the Dutch oven.
10) It should be baled for 15 minutes.
11) Take it out from oven and butter and cheese need to be stirred in until it becomes creamy.
12) If you feel that risotto is thick, you can add a splash of stock.
13) Basil can be used to garnish before serving.