1) Take a food processor.
2) Place almond milk, banana, rice flour and tapioca flour should be placed onto the processor.
3) They must be blitzed to form a smooth batter. (You must ensure that the consistency achieved is pretty similar to a single cream).
4) The next step is to take a jug and the mixture has to be poured into it.
5) You have to take non stick frying pan. (The pan size should be 20 to 25 cm)
6) It should be heated and brushed with a small amount of oil.
7) A small amount of batter must be poured in.
8) It has to be swirled around the pan for making a pancake with full size.
9) It needs to be cooked for 1 to 2 minutes. (You can stop when it becomes golden at the edges).
10) Then, it should be loosened and flipped over using a spatula.
11) The cooking process must be done until both sides become golden.
12) The process has to be continued with the remaining batter.
13) For maintaining the cooked pancakes warm, they can be wrapped in foil and placed in the oven with reduced temperature.
14) Now, the pancakes can be transferred to a plate and topped with maple syrup, pecans, blueberries and bananas.