1) In order to make the pesto, all ingredients except oil should be placed in a food processor.
2) Bled well and oil has to be added. When you get a thick paste, set aside.
3) For making sandwich, yellow and black peppers have to be put on a gas flame turned several times until they become black.
4) After taking out from the hob, they must be placed in a bowl and covered with clingfilm before keeping aside.
5) When they get back to room temperature, the black shin should be peeled off and flesh has to be cut into quarters. (Remove seeds).
6) A griddle pan needs to be heated and sliced courgette and olive oil should be drizzled in.
7) You can keep them on the griddle until charred effect on both sides is created.
8) The bread loaf’s top needs to be sliced off and the soft bread have to be scooped out for hollowing out the loaf. (3 cm of bread around the edge must be left)
9) The loaf hollow must be filled with layers of peppers, tomatoes, courgette, onion, cheese and pesto. (Each layer needs to be seasoned)
10) The loaf lid should be back on and pushed down.
11) It can be wrapped in a clingfilm and kept in the refrigerator overnight.